Knights Cross Country 2022
Team: K-6th grade boys and girls
The season runs August 23-Sept 29. For specific days, please refer to the calendar below!
Practice is from 3-4 p.m.
- Monday: 5-6th grade off campus, 3-4:15 p.m. (Sept 12, Sept 26)
- Tuesday: K-6th grade on campus, 3-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3-6th on campus, 3-4 p.m.
- Thursdays: K-6th on campus, 3-4 p.m.
*Total number of practices for K-2nd grade: 8
*Total number of practices for 3-4th grade: 12
*Total number of practices for 5-6th grade: 14
- K-2: 1100 yards
- 3rd-4th grade: 1 mile
- 5th-6th grade: 1.5 mile (HVAC)
- Head Coach: Mary Craig Tortorice
- Assistant Coaches: Edison Dupree, Laura Plunkett, others TBA!
- 8/30 at CIA, K-6th
- 9/6 at CPA K-6th
- 9/15 at CIA, K-6th
- 9/19 at FRA K-4th
- 9/22 at USN River Campus 5th/6th (HVAC)
- 9/28 HVAC Championship at USN 5th/6th
- 9/29 TCS Fun Run K-4th and end of season party (PARENTS INVITED!)
*K-4th grade number of meets: 4
*5-6th grader number of meets: 5
**Fun run on Thursday, Sept 29!
Uniforms and what to bring:
- Please have your child wear or bring running shoes for practice each day
- Please bring a water bottle for practice and meets
- For practice each day, students should wear any color athletic shorts and a Covenant t-shirt. Covenant t-shirts, and black shorts if you want those, are available in the Spirit Store! Shorts do NOT have to be Covenant-branded.
- For races:
- The school will provide a jersey or short sleeved shirt to be returned to the school at the end of the season
- Runners will get a long sleeve warm up shirt to keep
- Black Athletic shorts – Covenant shorts are available in the spirit store!